MyBusinessCibus
Customer area
Find your best Italian food producers

Seasoned cheese with cooked and soft paste, made from 70% skim cow's milk and the remaining 30% whole cow's milk. Production complies with the Guffanti protocol, especially for the natural feeding of animals and the raw processing of milk.

LUIGI GUFFANTI 1876 SRL

Images

Today “Luigi Guffanti” still selects its cheeses from the same production sites as it did back in 1876. Once selected, these cheeses, preferably made with raw milk directly at the milking dairies, then undergo a refining process that takes place inside special caves owned by Guffanti. Only after this are they ready for delivery to gourmets.
An established presence both in Italy and Europe and in America, Asia and Oceania, “Luigi Guffanti” regularly attends the top trade fairs and events in the sector, supplying the cheese trolleys of prestigious restaurants, distributors and delicatessen shop

Images